Stockholm Holiday Artisan, Food, and Makers Market
God Jul! Holiday Festivities in America’s Best Holiday Small Town!
Explore the charming village during three distinct holiday experiences in the Magical Village named as the Best Small Holiday town in America and the Coziest Winter Town in the Country!
Saturday Dec 2nd, Traditional Scandinavian Holiday. 11-4
Step back to a simpler time with the Traditional Scandinavian Festivities
• Stockholm Holiday Artisan, Food and Makers Market: 14 charming artisan booths in the historic Stockholm Opera Hall Event Center.
•St. Nick, Jul Tomte & Santa Lucia
• Treats for Kids and Adults alike throughout the Village Shops
• Enjoy the God Jul goats and holiday animals at the Painted Outlaw Ranch Petting Zoo
• Meet Cami the Alpaca in the garden near Scandihoo
• Artist Tammy Rice will take your Family Holiday Photo with the God Jul characters for your best ever Christmas card
• Traditional Horse Drawn Wagon Rides with J.D.
• Extraordinary Holiday Shopping in every shop